Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Carsyn's first day of preschool


Carsyn started 2 year old preschool this year. She goes to school Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. She LOVES school so much. This was her first day of school. She was so proud of her very own lunch box. She has a pink rolling back pack that she takes every day now. She looks so cute pulling her little bag into school. Her teacher said the first couple weeks Carsyn did not say one word all day long. That is hard for me to believe. I think she is finally warming up and talking more and more. Hopefully she will not get too comfortable because they will never get her to STOP talking.





"I knwo where to go. I'm such a big girl now."

1 comment:

Brian, Beth, Garrett, Lucy, Brooks and Deacon White said...

Carsyn's one of the sassiest little girls I've seen in quite a while - her outfit is just darling; that little skirt! And does she had a Vera Bradley lunch bag? Hahahaha - the fashionista!!!

Love you, girl!
Beth